Friday, July 29, 2016

Felix Questell Facing Civil Lawsuit For Slander From Robert Miranda

Miranda in a filed civil lawsuit case claims that Questell has made false allegations in social media and had continued to do so for over a year.

By H. Nelson Goodson
Hispanic News Network U.S.A.

July 29, 2016

Milwaukee, WI - On Thursday, Hispanic News Network U.S.A. (HNNUSA) learned that former Esperanza Unida Executive Director Robert F. Miranda filed a civil lawsuit for slander against Felix Questell from Milwaukee claiming that Questell has been making false allegations against Miranda for over a year. According to Miranda's civil case claim, Questell in his Facebook (FB) account page posted that Miranda stole from the community and had destroyed the community, which in fact Questell has failed to provide any proof and it seems the Hispanic community is striving today and growing in population as well.
In a FB post on Thursday, Questell even posted that HNNUSA should write about "...El Gordo who Stole from the Community and destroyed it!!! That's all." Which definitely Questell meant to say Miranda, but he says, "Did I say Names??" 
HNNUSA attempted to get a response from Miranda, but Miranda could not be reached for comment.
The Milwaukee County civil court case against Questell was filed on May 27, 2016 after he failed to retract his false allegations targeting Miranda. A conference hearing on the Miranda v. Questell case is set for October 13.

Miranda v. Questell case: http://bit.ly/2aAr9II


Update:

Raquel Questell released the following statement on Saturday, August 6, 2016 to Hispanic News Network U.S.A. (HNNUSA) about her brother Felix Questell, "I know from first hand experience he will slander anybody's name because I'm his ONLY sister & he has put me through so much!! What brother physically, mentally & verbally abuses his only & youngest sister???? Well look up CCAP it's open records to the public!!!! The government wouldn't listen to me well listen to the 4 kids from 3 different women he didn't raise or better yet come ask me??? I can write a book on him. When we lived in Chicago we moved because a gang shot our house 3 days in a row!! Why, because Felix was part of a rival gang & it was retaliation! My father RIP worked in Nabisco for 26 years & my brother stole his checks & cashed him since they have the same name only difference is that my pops was Sr. Back then of course that was over looked. Then we moved here he started smoking crack stole from me, my mother & even my brother Francisco RIP who was a DJ! He even burned down the house in the back of my mother's house on 18th & Scott! He stole gold from my mother & myself plus other house hold items even told my mom he'll call immigration on her when she's a CITIZEN!!! Felix needs help like the help that nobody can offer he should seek God since in our family he's the only one that did his First communion. I don't & will never understand the hate he carries!!! I'm the back bone of my family yet my father was the only one to see this. I pray Robert Miranda gets justice for all of us. Why Felix talks about fat etc... The government paided for his gastric bypass surgery that's the only reason he's skinny or when he was smoking crack!! So Felix like I told you before God don't like ugly! Leave people alone & live your life for the love of God!!!"



No comments: